At Arrowood Insurance Services (the “Company” or “we”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy applies to all of the services we offer, as well as those offered by our subsidiaries or affiliated companies, if any. This policy describes the types of information we collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://arrowoodins.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us through our Website.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- The Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
Information We Collect and How We Use It:
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
Information you provide: When you engage us to provide insurance services, we will ask you for personal information (such as your name and email address). If you decide to request an insurance quote through Liberty Company Insurance Brokers, we will also request certain personal information (such as your Social Security number or birth date and account information), which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. We may combine the information submitted under various forms and services in order to provide customers with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give customers the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
Web Beacons: Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Customer Communications: When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
- Providing our insurance services to users
- Auditing, research, and analysis in order to maintain, protect, and improve our services
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network
- Developing new services
- Estimating our audience size and usage patterns
- Storing information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize when you return to our Website
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
Choices for Personal Information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, you may “opt-out”—or say no to—having your information shared by calling 877.320.1204 or contacting us through our contact page. We will not collect or use sensitive information for purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, unless we have obtained your prior consent.
If you do choose to decline to submit personal information to any of our services, there may be some instances in which we may not be able to provide those services to you.
Liberty Company Insurance Brokers only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Liberty Company Insurance Brokers in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a Good Faith Belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of Liberty Company Insurance Brokers, its users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support the Company business.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights property or safety of the Company, our customers. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example. Such information does not identify you.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations.
We process personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage, and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store, and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.